Saturday, March 13

Natural Curiousities

I cannot express how much I love Natural Curiousities, an online store whose mission is to provide unique art to the design community worldwide. From images of the natural world and cartography to silkscreens and penmanship, the collection is enough to drool over, and is always being expanded.  Some of my favorite inspirations:

... isn't it the truth?


Their quotes collection is lots of fun and sparks a special interest in me, as anyone who has seen my Quote Blog knows, and makes for some stimulating conversation. And any quote that can help me feel less guilty about my splurge of a shopping trip is fine by me...



Fernando Boher's illustration collection, inspired by the concept of "Collections of a Travelled Mind."




And finally, Einsten riding a bicycle.  Reminds me that age is a matter of perception. Also reminds me of a favorite Einstein quote: 

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”




-ALBERT EINSTEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails