Warm Goat Cheese Salad
- Spring mix salad (or greens of your choice)
- Goat cheese log(s)
- Breadcrumbs (I seasoned mine with pepper, Italian spices and garlic)
- Any other veggies you like
- Cut the goat cheese log into rounds
- Dip the round in egg
- Dip the round in breadcrumbs
- (You can repeat the last 2 steps for a thicker crust on the cheese)
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to solidify
- Put rounds on a baking sheet, with a thin coat of olive oil, and cook at 425 for 8-10 minutes (until sizzling).
Here's the finished product, served with some fresh strawberries! YUM!