Sunday, August 8

LA Renegade Craft Fair


This is a bit late, but I thought I should still post about how much fun the Renegade Craft Fair at the Los Angeles State Historic Park (which I honestly didn't know existed) was. It took place on July 24 & 25. A bit hot, but so many fantastically talented sellers. Craft fairs are always inspiring, both for sellers & wanderers! Got some goodies, at some yummy crepes, had a blast. Here are some highlights.

The boyfriend and I keeping shady in the sun! 

Adorable plushie letters from lepetiteelefant

 
I love dinosaurs! These cuties are from a tiny little bit's store.

Ain't it the truth? SEIBEI's hilarious shirts.

Squid Ink Kollective's shirts rule--            People (and dogs) staying cool
the bf has narwhal on a segway :)           & enjoying the free photo booth!
    
Urban Craft Center of LA's crafty booth     I covet all of Berkley Illustration's work

Kata Golda's cute display

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails